Our Doctor and our staff provide the latest in orthodontic and computer technology such as:
- Digital radiography: Digital x-rays are provided free-of-charge at the initial examination, if necessary, to assist in assessing the needs of the patient. In addition, digital x-rays are taken as part of the comprehensive records needed to accurately diagnose and plan necessary treatment.
- Digital photography with state-of-the-art imaging is used to assist our Doctor in the diagnosing and treatment planning of cases.
- The latest in orthodontic bracket design: The new self-ligating bracket (Innovation™ bracket by GAC) with "super sliding" technology if offered in our practice. This bracket is designed with a gate that secures the wire into the bracket making traditional "tightening" of the braces obsolete. As a result, teeth can be moved with lighter forces. This means greater patient comfort and longer intervals in between appointments. These brackets are offered in both stainless steel and ceramic (clear) designs.
- CD ROM computer system with wireless networking allows for easy storage and retrieval of patient records from our data base. X-rays and photographs, along with progress updates, can be emailed to the family dentist, or other dental specialist, when necessary.
- "House Calls" automatic patient confirmation system calls patients the night before their appointment to confirm appointments.
- Virtual vision glasses are offered for longer appointments to allow for viewing of movies, music videos or listening to music. Children can bring their own DVD's, ipods, or music to enjoy.